It is a 100% pure essential oil
This extremely popular oil is noted for its zesty and refreshing scent which is both light and uplifting. The use of this essential oil is great for improving your mood and emotions and bringing a sense of renewal.
100% pure and natural
All ingredients contained in the product are 100% pure and natural and non-synthetic.
Our ethical approach is based on respect for all living things = we have not, do not and will never in the future test our products on animals.
The CTEO® pictogram is an expression of the BEWIT standards and protocols by which we check the quality of our essential oils. These include procedures for sourcing, transporting, storing, packaging and shipping essences.
To ensure maximum results every time, we make our essential oils from plants that come from the best sources around the world. We select our ingredients with an emphasis on scientific knowledge, historical wisdom, the legacy of our ancestors and practical results.
We check the exact composition and quality of essential oils at a unique level in our laboratory in Ostrava. For more information on the methods by which we discover the secrets of these unique gifts of nature, se you could find out here .
Did you know that you can download the oil analysis on the tab of each product, under the „Downloads“ tab? Or just take a look at the a sample example ofPalmarosa essential oil.
To significantly improve the properties, quality, durability and efficiency of the product, we apply harmonising pyramidal energy to it during processing, storage and shipping. More information about BEWIT pyramids here.
100% PURE GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
The origin of the grapefruit tree, as well as its name, is unknown. It is believed to be a hybrid of the orange and pomelo trees. Grapefruit comes in pink, red and white varieties and all produce essential oils with similar properties. There are subtle differences found in the pith of the peel. The white variety has a slightly bitter undertone. Pink grapefruit has sweeter undertones. It is therefore more suitable for children who prefer sweeter scents.
Grapefruit essential oil is extracted from the fresh peel of grapefruit by cold pressing. It is used in a range of ways beside aromatherapy such as the manufacture of perfumes, soaps and as a flavouring additive in foods.
In general, grapefruit essential oil is used primarily for its physical effects.
Grapefruit essential oil is known for its natural ability to help eliminate unnecessary, harmful substances and water from the body. It can support the liver, which is responsible for regeneration of the body and removal of metabolites from the body. This oil can help "jump start: the lymphatic system, which is also responsible for balancing water in the body.
In cosmetics, grapefruit oil is often added to serums and creams that are designed for oily, clogged and acne-prone skin. It leaves the skin and pores clean. In hair care, it is suitable for greasy hair.
It is reported that inhaling grapefruit essential oil can help suppress food cravings andreduce sweet cravings. Limonene, one of the main ingredients in grapefruit essential oil, may help to balance blood sugar levels, thereby reducing cravings for sweet tasting things. It is often included in body skin preparations to improve skin tone and to help reduce the appearance of orange peel skin.
Inhaling the aroma of grapefruit essential oil (or absorbing the oil through skin) is thought to transmit stimulating messages to the part of the brain which controls and influences ones emotions. Thus promoting a lightness of spirit by reducing anxiety. This oil could therefore help you to fight stress and fatiguein your daily life.
Elimination of unpleasant odours
It can eliminate unpleasant odours around the house. And it is often used in antiperspirants.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS OF GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Effectively neutralises unpleasant odours.
- Could be beneficial when under general pressure.
- Helps to relieve the symptoms of a hangover.
- Could relieve stress and bad moods.
- Promotes cleansing of the body, possibly aiding in the removal of toxins and excess water from the body.
- In combination with „BEWIT AC SKIN“: [https://bewit.love/…serum-200ml/] it can help to reduce the appearance of an orange peel skin.
- Suitable as a weight loss supplement. Just inhale few drops before meals.
- If you want look good in a swimsuit, we recommend a mixture of essential oils „BEWIT WLOSS“: [https://bewit.love/…odukt/wloss/] and „BEWIT PRAWTEIN WLOSS“: [https: // bewit. love / product / prawtein-wloss /], which will help you supplement the necessary minerals and vitamins. We also offer a comprehensive set of „SLIM BODY“: [https://bewit.love/…t/slim-body/] products.
- For skin application, dilute grapefruit essential oil with BEWIT Cold Pressed Vegetable Oils.
- Become an author and mix your own ideal product tailored to your skin's needs with BEWIT Essential Base Oil.
- If you complement your grapefruit essential oil in a carrier oil skin treatment with some BEWIT Essential Water, your skin will be more hydrated and softened. This combination is especially good for acne-prone oily skin. Essential water is also ideal for skin cleansing.
- Grapefruit essential oil pairs very well with patchouli, frankincense, lemon balm, sandalwood and ylang ylang.
HISTORY OF GRAPEFRUIT
Secret of Grapefruit
The history and origin of grapefruit is something of a mystery. Some sources indicate that the fruit was first grown in Jamaica. Later, it was given the name „grapefruit“ because the fruit looked like clusters of grapes hanging on trees.
Grapefruit was brought to Spain from tropical Asia by Arab traders in the 12th century, following the same route as orange trees. From there they were transported to the Caribbean by Captain Shaddock in the 18th century. This, along with their hybridisation, led to the cultivation of grapefruit in the New World.
English name: Grapefruit
Latin name: Citrus paradisi
Country of origin: India
Method of extraction: Cold pressed
Parts of plant used: Fruit peel
Warning:Please avoid application of the oil onto the skin when you may be exposed to direct sunlight or UV light over the following 36 hours.