BEWIT PRAWTEIN OK DIG
In Prawtein OK DIG, very soothing and relieving herbs and superfoods** work harmoniously together. Together with the other ingredients it contains, it creates a comprehensive product for mental and physical support of the highest possible quality.
23,0 £ without VAT (5%)
Selected reviews by the BEWIT team
„Dlouhé roky jsem se trápila s nadýmáním a pocitu diskomfortu po jídle, vyzkoušela jsem OK DIG a byla jsem šokovaná jeho okamžitým účinkem, úleva a spokojené zažívání je základ, určitě si ho objednám znovu. “
100% pure and natural
All ingredients contained in the product are 100% pure and natural and non-synthetic.
24k Gold Essence
The product contains natural ingredients that are specially treated and subjected to harmonic energetic-frequency effects using 24k pure gold. This is a unique BEWIT technology that combines modern scientific approaches and technologies with traditional spagyric and other methods. The goal is to maximise the effectiveness of the product in which it is used.
Our ethical approach is based on respect for all living things = we have not, do not and will never in the future test our products on animals.
The CTEO® pictogram is an expression of the BEWIT standards and protocols by which we check the quality of our essential oils. These include procedures for sourcing, transporting, storing, packaging and shipping essences.
To ensure maximum results every time, we make our essential oils from plants that come from the best sources around the world. We select our ingredients with an emphasis on scientific knowledge, historical wisdom, the legacy of our ancestors and practical results.
The product contains cold extracts from the buds of plants such as chestnut, beech, cherry, walnut and others. You can find Gemma Complex in our holistic cosmetics<//span> and in Prawteins, where we always list the exact ingredients.
The product contains natural ingredients that are specially treated and subjected to harmonious energetic-frequency effects. It is a unique BEWIT technology, which combines modern scientific approaches and technologies with traditional spagyric and other methods. The goal is to maximise the effectiveness of the product in which it is used.
The “Merkaba” is a Hebrew term for expressing the so called “Sacred Geometry” of the energy body. We harmonised these products utilising a unique frequency information procedure. These include, for example, gemstone energy, pyramidal energy, harmonic musical frequencies, frequencies of selected tones and tuning forks, the power of prayer, and other harmonising practices.
Produced with Love
The product has been developed and produced in an atmosphere of love, harmony and with intent of giving benefit to all who use it.
During the production process we use a number of principles and methods which were first developed in ancient Egypt called “spagyria”. Its principles are in separating plants into their primordial elements – salt, sulphur and mercury. During these processes there is first separation, then purification, and in the third phase reconnection in a cleaner and stronger form.
This product is suitable for vegans. At no stage during development, testing or production of this item were animal or dairy products used.
With certified bio/organic ingredients
The product contains BIO certified ingredients.
|Organic, RAW fermented unroasted cocoa beans
|Omega complex (BIO, RAW algae) - macerate
|Dried cane juice (BIO Panela, Rapadura)
|Gemma complex (BIO) - extract from tree buds
|CTEO® Essential oils
|Light a gold essence
In Prawtein OK DIG, very soothing and relieving herbs and superfoods work harmoniously together
Feelings of heaviness and being too full can be distressing. The constant effort to overcome these unpleasant states is just draining us of energy. So invite the power of pure nature to help you and deal with them with ease.
Remarkable aloe vera, gentle fenugreek, glorious common dandelion, impressive oregano, strong coriander and thyme. For these and other ingredients, Prawtein OK DIG will be your most trusted helper in these moments.**
Cocoa beans – the irreplaceable basis of all the right ingredients
The basic ingredient of prawteins is 100% natural ORGANIC RAW fermented non-roasted cocoa beans. After drying in the sun, these cocoa beans are stripped of their skins and crushed into nibs. These are then ground with the other ingredients into a uniform mass – the resulting prawtein – in the gentlest way yet.
The unroasted cocoa beans themselves are an important source not only of a wide range of vitamins, minerals and valuable phytonutrients, but also of quality cocoa butter, vegetable proteins and effective antioxidants. In addition, cocoa beans of this quality are the best natural source of large amounts of easily digestible magnesium and the necessary organic sulphur.
Seaweed and plant bud extracts
The ORGANIC RAW OMEGA COMPLEX enriches the composition of prawteins with valuable, easily absorbed extracts from ORGANIC certified seaweed. These are sourced from the west coast of Ireland, the cleanest waters of the North Atlantic. The extracts from the buds, which are part of the ORGANIC RAW GEMMA COMPLEX, complement the product's composition with substances involved in the protection and construction of new plant systems.
Together with certified CTEO® essential oils, dried herbs, exceptional superfoods and natural sweeteners, our prawteins represent a completely unique product of the highest possible quality.
11 reasons to choose PRAWTEIN OK DIG
- Formulated with a blend of soothing herbs and superfoods.
- It will delight all vegetarians and vegans 100%.
- It is exclusively made from natural ingredients of the highest quality.
- You will not find any synthetic dyes, fillers, stabilizers,…
- Most of the ingredients are ORGANIC RAW certified quality and many also come from the wild.
- The herbs and buds are hand-picked at the foot of the Beskydy Mountains and dried in the sun.
- Contains CTEO® therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Process temperatures do not exceed 42°C, which is the most gentle processing method to date.
- It is produced in small batches in our production plant in Ostrava.
- Cultivation, production, testing and inspection involve a high proportion of manual labour.
- Each prawtein is produced with love and tender care by all involved.
Prawtein is still alive
Gentle handling, 100% natural raw materials and low processing temperatures. This is the combination that keeps the Prawtein with maximum amount of vital enzymes = still alive.
Evidence of this vitality can be seen in the slight enzymatic changes in texture and aroma. This is despite the fact that the composition of the Prawteins is completely unchanged… Even in the wild, these changes are natural and desirable.
Every Prawtein is completely safe. It is helped by naturally occurring antioxidants, a high proportion of quality fats and essential substances with a self-preserving activity.
What is bitter is effective
The herbs, essential oils and the cocoa beans themselves contribute to the significantly bitter taste of some prawteins. However, do not forget one of the main rules of Chinese medicine – what is bitter is effective!
Without tempering and with patina on the surface
In order to comply with the RAW product principles, the so-called tempering is omitted during production. This usually takes place at temperatures of around 47 °C or more. The cocoa butter then naturally forms relatively stable, sharp-edged crystals and the partially released fat can rise to the surface of the product = patina.
Each Prawtein contains different ingredients that can colour the resulting patina in different shades**. However, these are not at all detrimental.
- Beige shades – superfoods, such as maca peruviana, carob,…
- Green shades – herbs (Gynostemma pentaphyllum, stinging nettle,…) or seaweeds (saw palmetto, Atlantic spirulina,…).
- And other colour shades that vary depending on the type of Prawtein.
A completely unique production of Prawteins
BEWIT® PRAWTEIN® products fulfil all RAW principles – with the most environmentally friendly technology of today, we regulate the temperature of the production process so that it does not exceed 42°C. This prevents the loss of valuable, heat-labile substances and naturally occurring enzymes = no unnecessary degradation of the final product.
We have designed the composition of the Prawteins themselves so that not a single pinch of stabilisers, artificial colourings, fillers and other synthetic substances are needed. We have based our development and production on the latest science, current scientific studies and procedures, as well as the experience of our ancestors. We also adhered to the principles of SPAGYRIA – perfect plant processing techniques that are not commonly practiced.
An essential part are also completely unique elements LIGHT ESSENCE and GOLD ESSENCE, which we use 24k gold in their production. However, the precise manufacturing processes are a BEWIT® trade secret.
One to two small (espresso) „spoonfuls“ 3 times a day. The neck of the bottle was chosen so that a spoon larger than an espresso spoon would not pass through it.
BEWIT® PRAWTEIN® OK DIG contains:
- ORGANIC RAW Theobroma Cacao / Cacao bean
- ORGANIC RAW OMEGA COMPLEX (Fucus Serratus / Toothed wrack, Fucus Vesiculosus / Bladder wrack, Ascophyllum Nodosum / Rockweed, Pelvetia Canaliculata / Channelled wrack, Laminaria Japonica / Sweet kelp, Himanthalia Elongata / Thongweed, Ulva Spiralis / Atlantik Spirulina, Saccharina Latissima / Sugar kelp, Alaria Esculenta / Winged kelp, Carrageenan / Carrageenan, Palmaria Palmata / Dillisk, ORGANIC Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / ORGANIC sunflower oil)
- ORGANIC Jaggery / dried sugar cane juice
- ORGANIC RAW Helianthus Annuus Seed / Sunflower seed
- ORGANIC RAW Ceratonia Siliqua / Carob
- ORGANIC Agave Syrup
- ORGANIC RAW Vitis Vinifera / Sultana raisins
- ORGANIC RAW Aloe Vera
- RAW Beta Vulgaris var. Vulgaris / Beetroot
- ORGANIC RAW Coriandrum Sativum Seed / Coriander seeds
- RAW Thymus Vulgaris / Common thyme
- RAW Trigonella Foenum-Graecum / Fenugreek seed
- ORGANIC RAW Arthrospira Platensis / Spirulina
- RAW Withania Somnifera / Ashwagandha, (Winter cherrie)
- RAW Tinospora Cordifolia / Guduchi, (Amrita)
- RAW Pinus Halepensis / Aleppo pine
- RAW Hibiscus Sabdariffa / Roselle
- ORGANIC RAW Taraxacum Officinale Bloom / Common dandelion
- ORGANIC RAW Curcuma Longa / Turmeric
- ORGANIC RAW Urtica Dioica / Stinging nettle
- ORGANIC RAW Coriandrum Sativum Leaf / Coriander leaf
- ORGANIC RAW Origanum Vulgare L. / Oregano
- RAW Emblica Officinalis / Amalaki
- ORGANIC RAW Cucurbita Pepo Seed / Pumpkin seed
- ORGANIC RAW Cannabis Sativa Seed / Hemp seed
- ORGANIC Sambucus Nigra / European elderberry
- ORGANIC RAW Juniperus Communis / Common juniper
- ORGANIC RAW Laurus Nobilis L. / Bay tree
- ORGANIC RAW Piper Nigrum / Black Pepper
- ORGANIC RAW Taraxacum Officinale Root / Common dandelion, root
- ORGANIC RAW Rosa Canina / Dog Rose
- RAW Glycyrrhiza Glabra / Liquorice
- ORGANIC RAW GEMMA COMPLEX (Castanea Sativa Mill. Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from Sweet chestnut, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from European beach, Prunus Avium Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from Sweet cherry, Prunus Cerasus L. Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from Sour cherry pupene, Juglans Regia L. Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from English walnut, Malus Domestica Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from Apple, Tilia Cordata Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from Littleleaf linden, ORGANIC Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower seed oil, ORGANIC Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil / English lavender essential oil)
- RAW Gynostemma Pentaphyllum / Jiaogulan
- RAW Portulaca Oleracea / Purslane weed
- ORGANIC Aronia Melanocarpa / Aronie (Black cranberry)
- ORGANIC RAW Syzygium Aromaticum / Cloves
- ORGANIC Vaccinium Myrtillus / European blueberry
- RAW Nigella Sativa Essential Oil / Black cumin essential oil
- ORGANIC RAW Citrus Sinensis Peel Essential Oil / Red orange essential oil
- Grifola Frondosa / Maitake, (Hen of the woods)
- Auricularia Auricula-Judae / Judas's Ear
- ORGANIC Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil (ORGANIC GOLD ESSENCE)
- ORGANIC Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil (ORGANIC LIGHT ESSENCE)