100% pure essential oil
The scent of geranium essential oil is sweetly floral and citrusy fresh. It can be an effective support for those who suffer from fatigue, generally feel unwell and for women who need a boost to their femininity.
100% pure and natural
All ingredients contained in the product are 100% pure and natural and non-synthetic.
Our ethical approach is based on respect for all living things = we have not, do not and will never in the future test our products on animals.
The CTEO® pictogram is an expression of the BEWIT standards and protocols by which we check the quality of our essential oils. These include procedures for sourcing, transporting, storing, packaging and shipping essences.
To ensure maximum results every time, we make our essential oils from plants that come from the best sources around the world. We select our ingredients with an emphasis on scientific knowledge, historical wisdom, the legacy of our ancestors and practical results.
We check the exact composition and quality of essential oils at a unique level in our laboratory in Ostrava. For more information on the methods by which we discover the secrets of these unique gifts of nature, se you could find out here .
Did you know that you can download the oil analysis on the tab of each product, under the „Downloads“ tab? Or just take a look at the a sample example ofPalmarosa essential oil.
To significantly improve the properties, quality, durability and efficiency of the product, we apply harmonising pyramidal energy to it during processing, storage and shipping. More information about BEWIT pyramids here.
A leader in skin care
Geranium essential oil is very commonly used in the cosmetic industry. It is found in products that are designed for acneous and oily skin with enlarged pores. It can also be used as an aid in skin care for lightening scars and pigmentation. 
Good to try even for minor injuries. May help relieve after excessive
Can be used for skin problems.
Natural deodorant, perfume and insect repellent
Its properties help eliminate body odors while smelling
It helps to excite female energy.
Geranium essential oil also works well as a natural insect repellent. When stung, it can suspend the itching sensation. 
Ideal for women
It is also known as oil for women and girls. It is
especially appreciated during menstruation or
Among other things, its scent calms and induces a feeling of balance.
Beautiful slender legs
As a helper, it is also useful for feeling heavy and swollen legs. 
A massage of geranium oil in coconut oil is generally recommended for muscle and joint pain.
It is known to may help improve mental functioning and reduce
anxiety. Synergistically enhances the effect of other oils when acting
on mood and psychological conditions. 
Used in aromatherapy massage for women.
BENEFITS OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
- Effectively neutralizes unpleasant odors and is used as a natural deodorant and perfume, among other uses.
- It helps prevent the health of skin and hair, especially in problematic skin.
- It can help us fight bacteria, mold and yeast.
- Another possible use is as a natural diuretic to help get rid of excess water and is useful for drugs.
- It may be useful for stress, depression and anxiety.
- It is listed as a natural repelent.
- Its use is often mentioned as an aid for insect bites.
- Supports the hormonal feminine sphere on an energetic level.
- With BEWIT INTIM LOVE it can help you to tune your skin and hormones. It can be used with BEWIT essential water from geranium, rose or lavender, for example, to carry feminine energy, balance it and keep emotions in check when you're overly sensitive.
- It is advisable to supplement with the essential oil BEWIT EROS, which will support your spontaneity, imagination and inspiration, while relaxing and uplifting.
- If you need to support your femininity add BEWIT PRAWTEIN MOON or BEWIT PRAWTEIN WOFERT to your daily ritual.
- For healthier and softer hair, you can create a hair conditioner by mixing BIO RAW Apple Cider Vinegar with EO of Geranium. It moisturizes and restores the natural pH of the scalp.
- To apply to the scalp, dilute geranium essential oil with BEWIT Cold Pressed Vegetable Oils.
- Become an author and mix your ideal formulation tailored to your skin's needs with BEWIT Essential Base Oil.
- By complementing your skin treatment with geranium essential oil in a carrier oil with any of the BEWIT Essential Water, your skin will be more hydrated, softened, and the synergy will contribute to a clearer and more effective refinement. This synergy is especially suitable for acne-prone and dry skin. The essential water is also ideal for replenishing the skin.
- It blends well with, for example, citrus (lemon, lime, bergamot, orange), sage, rosemary, lavender, cypress or cedar.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE HISTORY OF GERANIUM
For skin and coughs
Pelargonium, native to South Africa, is known for its soothing effects on the skin and has become popular in traditional medicinal applications. Accordingly, it has been used in the treatment of burns and other acute ailments. For centuries it has also been used extensively to soothe respiratory ailments such as cough and tuberculosis, as well as gastritis and dysentery.
As a protection against evil spirits
In the 17th century, after it was imported into European countries, it was
commonly used around dwellings as a „protective medium“ against evil
In Italy, it was used to treat states of anxiety.
Over time, geranium became a popular ingredient in cosmetics and perfumery.
Ghannadi A, Bagherinejad M, Abedi D, Jalali M, Absalan B, Sadeghi N. Antibacterial activity and composition of essential oils from Pelargonium graveolens L'Her and Vitex agnus-castus L. Iran J Microbiol. 2012 Dec;4(4):171–6. PMID: 23205247; PMCID: PMC3507305.
MAIA, Marta Ferreira and Sarah J MOORE. Plant-based insect repellents: a review of their efficacy, development and testing. Malaria Journal [online]. 2011, 10(S1) [cited 2021–7–12]. ISSN 1475–2875. Available from: doi:10.1186/1475–2875–10-S1-S11
REH, Douglas D., Kevin HUR and Christian A. MERLO. Efficacy of a topical sesame/rose geranium oil compound in patients with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia associated epistaxis. The Laryngoscope [online]. 2013, 123(4), 820–822 [cited 2021–7–12]. ISSN 0023852X. Available from: doi:10.1002/lary.23736
GREENWAY, Frank L., Bruce M. FROME, Thomas M. ENGELS, and Alexander MCLELLAN. Temporary relief of postherpetic neuralgia pain with topical geranium oil. The American Journal of Medicine [online]. 2003, 115(7), 586–587 [cited 2021–7–13]. ISSN 00029343. Available from: doi:10.1016/S0002–9343(03)00434–0
Czech botanical name: Pelargonium fragrant
English name: Geranium
Latin name: Pelargonium graveolens
Country of origin: India
Manufacture method distillation
Plant part used: Leaves