BEWIT Sea buckthorn oil, from seeds
Energising power toprotectyour skin.
Sea buckthorn oil will infuse your skin with the sun's brightening energy.
Skin type: normal, dry, sensitive, problematic
Do you want your skin to withstand even the most extreme conditions?
Sea buckthorn oil is an exceptional concentrate full of essential fatty acids and vitamins.
It is a powerfulantioxidant that brings deep regeneration to the skin after sunbathing.
Alleviates imperfections of problematic skin.
It has a distinctive orange colour.
An excellent ingredient for homemade skin and body serumsorhair wraps.
- It has exceptional antioxidant and** regenerative** properties for the skin after sun exposure
- Deeply moisturises dry skin
- Relieves adverse consequences of problematic skin
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Facilitates combing, restores strength and shine to stressed hair
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- On clean skin and décolleté, apply selected BEWIT essential waterto moisten and tone it.
- Massage the required amount of BEWIT MILK THISTLE OIL on to dampened skin
- Perform this routine in the morning, evening, or whenever you feel the need.
Comment: You can also massage the oil into damp skin after a shower or bath.
IT COMPLEMENTS PERFECTLY WITH
- ”ORGANIC Yarrow Essential Water”:[https://bewit.love/…-z-rebricku/]
- BEWIT Wormwood Essential Water
- BEWIT Oregano Essential Water
- BEWIT Myrrh Essential Water
- BEWIT Lavender Essential Water
- BEWIT Pine Essential Water
THE LAND OF ORIGIN:
Hippophae Rhamnoides Seed Oil
Technology and production process
All ingredients contained in the product are 100% pure and natural and non-synthetic.
Our ethical approach is based on respect for all living things = we have not, do not and will never in the future test our products on animals.
The product has been developed and produced in an atmosphere of love, harmony and with intent of giving benefit to all who use it.
This product is suitable for vegans. At no stage during development, testing or production of this item were animal or dairy products used.