100% pure essential oil
The enticing scent of rosewood oil is mainly used in the perfume industry, it is fresh, floral, with wonderful woody and light spicy nuances. It gives feelings of happiness and strength, helps to relax and get rid of stress and mental chaos.
100% pure and natural
All ingredients contained in the product are 100% pure and natural and non-synthetic.
Our ethical approach is based on respect for all living things = we have not, do not and will never in the future test our products on animals.
The CTEO® pictogram is an expression of the BEWIT standards and protocols by which we check the quality of our essential oils. These include procedures for sourcing, transporting, storing, packaging and shipping essences.
To ensure maximum results every time, we make our essential oils from plants that come from the best sources around the world. We select our ingredients with an emphasis on scientific knowledge, historical wisdom, the legacy of our ancestors and practical results.
We check the exact composition and quality of essential oils at a unique level in our laboratory in Ostrava. For more information on the methods by which we discover the secrets of these unique gifts of nature, se you could find out here .
Did you know that you can download the oil analysis on the tab of each product, under the „Downloads“ tab? Or just take a look at the a sample example ofPalmarosa essential oil.
To significantly improve the properties, quality, durability and efficiency of the product, we apply harmonising pyramidal energy to it during processing, storage and shipping. More information about BEWIT pyramids here.
100% PURE ROSEWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
Rosewood oil is extracted from the evergreen Aniba rosaeodora tree, which is
native to Peru and Brazil.
Rosewood, also called „bois de rose“, is one of the laurel plants along with camphor, cinnamon and cassia. This tree can grow up to 40 metres high. It has reddish bark with yellow flowers.
Rosewood essential oil is extracted from the pips which are
It has a warm, woody, spicy, floral, fruity and invigorating scent. It should be used sparingly and respectfully as there is not much of it.
It finds numerous uses in the cosmetic and perfume industries.
It has a sweet, delicate, floral scent that can help relieve sadness
and disappointment or increase positivity to life.
Rosewood essential oil can relax and calm the mind and senses.
Its properties aid spiritual and meditative activities. Its fresh scent can help relieve lethargic feelings, fatigue and stress.
This oil has a very pleasant scent that refreshes .
Can be effective for those who have lost interest in sex due to work stress, huge workload and worries.
Reported to have antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal
The oil can prevent skin problems such as acne, pigment spots, scars, pimples and blackheads.
It may be effective in some of the following benefits: It regenerates the skin, slows the signs of ageing and gives the skin a youthful appearance.
Regular use is a good option for smoother skin.
Helps with problematic skin – such as **acne .
The presence of insecticidal properties can help against lice, fleas, bed bugs, mosquitoes and ants.
BENEFITS OF ROSEWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
- May have a soothing and relaxing effect.
- Creates feelings of happiness and strength.
- May be a first aid remedy for abrasions and insect bites.
- May help with impotence, arouse sexual desire.
- Has cosmetic regenerative properties that may help prevent wrinkles and premature ageing.
- It is an effective insect repellent, repels mosquitoes, ants.
- Can be used to reduce the appearance of pimples and blackheads on the skin.
- Blends well with other oils from wood, citrus, spices, herbs and flowers.
- Suitable to complement with „BEWIT EROS“ essential oil to support your spontaneity, imagination and inspiration, while relaxing and uplifting.
- If you need to support your femininity add BEWIT PRAWTEIN MOON or BEWIT PRAWTEIN WOFERT to your daily ritual.
- For skin application, dilute rosewood essential oil with BEWIT Cold Pressed Vegetable Oils.
- Become an author and mix your ideal product tailored to your skin's needs with BEWIT Essential Base Oil.
- Complementing your Rosewood Essential Oil skin treatment with some of the BEWIT Essential Water carrier oils will leave your skin more hydrated, softened, and working together can help your skin heal and soothe faster. This synergy is especially good for hypersensitive, acne-prone, eczematous skin. The essential water is suitable for skin cleansing.
- Drip the Rosewood Essential Oil into BEWIT Essential Base Oil and add mint, or citronella or lemongrass to conjure up a unique repellent blend.
- Add the essential oil to your bath water or use it in the shower. After soaking for at least three minutes in the shower, stop the water, put a few drops of the oil into a carrier oil in your palm and spread the contents of your palm all over your wet body. The oil will penetrate the skin very quickly, you can rinse it off at the end if you like.
- Add a drop or two to your favourite cream, a drop or two to your favourite freshener and use its benefits against wrinkles, on skin that has lost elasticity or sagged after illness or weight loss.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE HISTORY OF ROSEWOOD
BOIS DE ROSE = Rosewood
The French name bois de rose, literally translated as „rosewood“, was
given to the essential oil to avoid confusion with the actual rosewood. In
Brazil it is known as oleo de Pau-Rosa.
The natives of the Amazon used the bark for its medicinal properties. In general, the essential oil is known for its effect on skin, anti-wrinkles, stretch marks and scars.
The tree was discovered in 1925 in the Amazon forest. Since then it has been overexploited until in the 1960s fifty thousand tons were cut down each year.
In Madagascar, this rampant exploitation caused a scandal and its export was banned. As an endangered species, rosewood is now protected by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN).
 www. healthbenefitstimes .com/rosewood-essential-oil
GAUTAM, Nandini, Anil K. MANTHA and Sunil MITTAL. Essential Oils and Their Constituents as Anticancer Agents: A Mechanistic View. BioMed Research International [online]. 2014, 2014, 1–23 [cited 2021–7–12]. ISSN 2314–6133. Available from: doi:10.1155/2014/154106
SŒUR, Jérémie, Laurent MARROT, Philippe PEREZ, et al. Selective cytotoxicity of Aniba rosaeodora essential oil towards epidermoid cancer cells through induction of apoptosis.
Mutation Research/Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis [online]. 2011, 718(1–2), 24–32 [cited 2021–7–12]. ISSN 13835718. Available from: doi:10.1016/j.mrgentox.2010.10.009
Czech botanical name: Růžové dřevo
English name: Rosewood
Latin name: Aniba rosaeodora
Manufacture method: Steam distillation
Plant part used: Wood chips
Country of origin: Brazil