154 - BEWIT Upper spring flow
BEWIT Yin Qi - Breath
Sheng Mai Yin Wan – 154
This patent TCM blend from the Qi Supplement category can help you promote natural breathing and overall fitness after prolonged weakening or exhaustion.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Qi replenishment
- Nourishing body fluids
- Protection of Yin
- Anti-sweating action
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- The mixture is not suitable for use in external infestations (wind, damp, cold) and when coughing for causes other than Yin deficiency in the lungs.
Mai men dong (Ophiopogon japonicus tuber –
Japanese Sedoulek, tuber)
Ren shen (Panax ginseng radix – Ginseng, root)
Wu wei zi (Schisandra chinensis fructus – Chinese Schizandra, fetus)
Country of origin