019 - BEWIT Satisfied Centre
BEWIT Harmonic Center
Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan – 019
This patented TCM blend from the Warming the Inside category can help women warmly cleanse their center.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Encouraging circulation
- Meridian heating
- Eliminating stagnation
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- The mixture is not recommended for excessive menstrual bleeding and colds.
- It is not suitable to combine with ginseng.
Dang gui (Angelica sinensis radix )
Pu huang (Typha carbonisatus pollen – Narrow-leaved honeysuckle, pollen)
Chi shao (Paeonia rubra radix – Red Peony, root)
Mo yao (Commiphora myrrha resina – True myrrh, glue resin)
Xiao hui xiang (Foeniculum vulgare fructus – Fennel, fruit)
Yan hu suo (Corydalis yanhusuo rhizoma – Smoke plant, rhizome)
Chuan xiong (Ligusticum wallichii rhizoma – Wallich's dill, rhizome)
Rou gui (Cinnamomum cassia cortex – Cinnamon tree, bark)
Pao jiang (Zingiber praeparata rhizoma – Ginger, modified rhizome)
Country of origin