001 - BEWIT Wind Dispersal
BEWIT Wind Elimination
Xiao Qing Long Wan – 001
This TCM patent blend from the Cool Wind category will help you create a warm windbreak. It will definitely come in handy in your home medicine cabinet.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- – Dispersion of cold
- Withdrawing rebellious Qi
- Surface release by perspiration
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- The mixture is not suitable when there is a dry cough, when there is a lack of Yin.
- It is not suitable for long-term use.
Zhi ban xia (Pinellia ternata preparata
rhizoma – Triple Pinelia, modified rhizome)
Gui zhi ** (Cinnamomum cassia // ramulus – Chinese Cinnamon tree, twig)
Bai shao (Paeonia lactiflora radix// – Peony, root)
### Gan jiang (Zingiber officinale rhizoma – Ginger, rhizome)
Gan cao (Glycyrrhiza uralensis radix root)
**Wu wei zi ** (//Schisandra chinensis // fructus – Chinese Schizandra, fetus)
Country of origin