054 - BEWIT Unblocking
Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan – 054
This patent blend of TCM from the Theme of Woman category can be a support for the harmonious functioning of the female body.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Harmonisation of the female body
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
Gui zhi (Cinnamomum cassia // ramulus – Chinese
Cinnamon tree, twig)
Fu ling (Poria cocos sclerotium// )
Mu dan pi (Paeonia moutan cortex radicis – Peony, root bark)
Chi shao (Paeonia rubra radix – Red Peony, root)
Tao Ren (Prunus persica seeds – Common peach, seed)
Country of origin