BEWIT Qi boost
BEWIT Qi Booster
Xiao Chai Hu Wan – 067
This patented TCM blend from the Harmonisation category can help you with uncomfortable acute conditions as well as long-standing, lingering ailments. Quiet it down, start it up and tune it up.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Releasing and clearing hotness
- Stimulating Qi
- Feelings of bitter cold and bitter heat, regularly alternating
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- The mixture is not suitable to use when there is an excess of Qi at the top and a deficiency at the bottom.
- Caution is necessary with the rise of Yang liver and with hypertension.
Chai hu (Bupleurum chinense radix – Chinese
Zhi ban xia (Pinellia ternata preparata rhizoma – Triple Pinelia, modified rhizome)
Dang shen (Codonopsis pilosula radix )
Da zao (Ziziphus jujuba fructus – Chinese Jujube, fruit)
Huang qin (Scutellaria baicalensis radix)
Gan jiang (Zingiber officinale rhizoma – Ginger, rhizome)
Gan cao (Glycyrrhiza uralensis radix root)
Country of origin