BEWIT Release opening
BEWIT TCM Coldet
Run Chang Wan – 091
This proprietary blend of TCM from the category Purgative – laxative can help you harmonise digestion and also holistically in caring for your skin and complexion.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Humidification dry
- Distraction the wind
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- The mixture is not suitable for use if there is internal moisture.
Huo ma ren (Cannabis sativa seeds – Hemp sown,
Tao Ren (Prunus persica seeds – Common peach, seed)
Da Huang (Rheum palmatum radix – Rhubarb, root)
Qiang Huo (Notopterygium incisum rhizoma – Notopterygium crouching, rhizome)
Dang gui (Angelica sinensis radix )