014 - BEWIT Diverting fire
BEWIT Fire Reduction
Long Dan Xie Gan Wan – 014
This patented TCM blend from the category of cleansing hotness from organs will certainly find its important place in the home medicine cabinet. Don't forget to pack it for your trips to southern destinations.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Removal of hot humidity (from the triple radiator, especially the lower one)
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- It is not suitable for long-term use.
- It is not advisable to use in case of insufficiency of Qi of the spleen or stomach and in case of damage to body fluids – hotness from insufficiency of Yin or blood.
Long dan cao (Gentiana lutea radix root)
Sheng di huang( Rehmannia glutinosa radix – Rehmannia glutinosa, root)
From xie (Alisma orientale rhizoma – Oriental frogweed, rhizome)
Chai hu (Bupleurum chinense radix – Chinese Prostrate, root)
Huang qin (Scutellaria baicalensis radix)
Dang gui (Angelica sinensis radix )
Che qian zi (Plantago asiatica semen – Asian plantain, seed)
Zhi zi (Gardenia jasminoides fructus – Gardenia jasmine, fruit)
Gan cao (Glycyrrhiza uralensis radix root)
Country of origin