BEWIT Form Five
Wu Lin San Wan – 099
This patented TCM blend from the Moisture Elimination category can help address stagnation and promote proper elimination.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Purging of heat
- Moisture removal
- Blood cooling
- Warming Yang and strengthening the transformation function of Qi
- Draining stagnant fluids from the body
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- For this mixture, it is recommended to limit the salting of food.
From xie (Alisma orientale rhizoma – Oriental
Bai zhu (Atractylodes macrocephala rhizoma – Atraktylis large-leaved, rhizome)
Fu ling (Poria cocos sclerotium )
Zhu ling (Polyporus umbellatus sclerotium – Chorus nut, sclerotium)
**Gui zhi ** (//Cinnamomum cassia // ramulus – Chinese Cinnamon tree, twig)
Country of origin