BEWIT PRAWTEIN POLLEN MAX
Prawtein POLLEN MAX is supplemented with a natural product – pollen. Pollen enriches it with a range of biologically active substances, vital enzymes and a wide range of nutrients. By working together with other ingredients, it becomes a natural vitality support.
(23,0 £ without VAT)
100% pure and natural
All ingredients contained in the product are 100% pure and natural and non-synthetic.
24k Gold Essence
The product contains natural ingredients that are specially treated and subjected to harmonic energetic-frequency effects using 24k pure gold. This is a unique BEWIT technology that combines modern scientific approaches and technologies with traditional spagyric and other methods. The goal is to maximise the effectiveness of the product in which it is used.
Our ethical approach is based on respect for all living things = we have not, do not and will never in the future test our products on animals.
The CTEO® pictogram is an expression of the BEWIT standards and protocols by which we check the quality of our essential oils. These include procedures for sourcing, transporting, storing, packaging and shipping essences.
To ensure maximum results every time, we make our essential oils from plants that come from the best sources around the world. We select our ingredients with an emphasis on scientific knowledge, historical wisdom, the legacy of our ancestors and practical results.
The product contains cold extracts from the buds of plants such as chestnut, beech, cherry, walnut and others. You can find Gemma Complex in our holistic cosmetics<//span> and in Prawteins, where we always list the exact ingredients.
The product contains natural ingredients that are specially treated and subjected to harmonious energetic-frequency effects. It is a unique BEWIT technology, which combines modern scientific approaches and technologies with traditional spagyric and other methods. The goal is to maximise the effectiveness of the product in which it is used.
The “Merkaba” is a Hebrew term for expressing the so called “Sacred Geometry” of the energy body. We harmonised these products utilising a unique frequency information procedure. These include, for example, gemstone energy, pyramidal energy, harmonic musical frequencies, frequencies of selected tones and tuning forks, the power of prayer, and other harmonising practices.
Produced with Love
The product has been developed and produced in an atmosphere of love, harmony and with intent of giving benefit to all who use it.
During the production process we use a number of principles and methods which were first developed in ancient Egypt called “spagyria”. Its principles are in separating plants into their primordial elements – salt, sulphur and mercury. During these processes there is first separation, then purification, and in the third phase reconnection in a cleaner and stronger form.
With certified bio/organic ingredients
The product contains BIO certified ingredients.
|Organic, RAW fermented unroasted cocoa beans|
|Omega complex (BIO, RAW algae) - macerate|
|Dried cane juice (BIO Panela, Rapadura)|
|Gemma complex (BIO) - extract from tree buds|
|CTEO® Essential oils|
|Light a gold essence|
|RAW Bee Pollen|
|RAW Withania Somnifera / Withania snodar (Ashvaganda)|
|RAW Beetroot red|
|RAW Schizandra chinensis|
|RAW Resin Boswellia serrata|
|BIO RAW Hemp Seed|
PRAWTEIN® POLLEN MAX contains life-giving powder
Life-giving dust, that's how the ancient Egyptians referred to the, at first glance quite inconspicuous, bee pollen.  Bee pollen contains many nutrients and vital enzymes, for which it has become one of the most valuable products originating from pure nature[2, 3]
Natural vitality support
Together with the renowned Ashwagandha, extraordinary beetroot, supportive Schizandra, sacred Frankincense, strengthening hemp seed and other ingredients, POLLEN MAX is a great,** all-natural supportthat will help you enjoy total vitality.**
*Not suitable for those with allergies to bee products.
Health claims from the so-called ON HOLD list
- Immunomodulation – enzymes and vitamins
- Natural defenses – immune system
- Normal functioning of the cardiovascular system – blood lipids
ON HOLD list – This is a list of substances and their relationship to health that have been sent to the office EFSA for assessment but EFSA has not yet issued an expert opinion or the EC has not yet issued a decision. Please note that these claims are temporary.
PRAWTEIN POLLEN MAX is one of the two Bewit products that is not vegan. The other is PRAWTEIN PROPOLIS. We have included it in the product range due to the exceptional action of bee pollen. If you use it, you can send a mental thanks to the bees that laboriously collected the bee pollen.
Cocoa beans – the irreplaceable basis in all of the Prawtein range.
The basic ingredient of Prawtein is 100% natural ORGANIC RAW fermented non – roasted cocoa beans After drying in the sun, these cocoa beans are stripped of their skins and crushed into nibs. These are then ground with the other ingredients into a uniform mass – the resulting Prawtein – in the gentlest way possible.
Non – roasted cocoa beans themselves are an important source of not only a wide range8** of vitamins, minerals and valuable phytonutrients, but also quality cocoa butter, plant proteins** and effective antioxidants. In addition, cocoa beans of this quality are the best natural source of large amounts of easily digestible magnesium and the necessary organic sulphur.
Seaweed and plant bud extracts
ORGANIC RAW OMEGA COMPLEX enriches the composition of the product with valuable, easily absorbed extracts from ORGANIC certified seaweed. These are sourced from the west coast of Ireland, the cleanest waters of the North Atlantic. Extracts from the buds, which are part of the ORGANIC RAW GEMMA COMPLEX, complement the product's composition with substances involved in the protection and construction of new plant systems.
Together with certified CTEO® essential oils, dried herbs, exceptional superfoods and natural sweeteners, our Prawteins represent a completely unique product of the highest possible quality.
11 reasons to choose PRAWTEIN PROPOLIS MAX
- Composition supplemented with bee pollen, a natural cocktail of many nutritious substances and vital enzymes.
- The product will 100% delight all vegetarians.
- It is made exclusively from natural ingredients of the highest quality.
- It does not contain any synthetic colouring, fillers, stabilisers,…
- Most of the ingredients are ORGANIC RAW certified quality and many also come from the wild.
- The herbs and buds are hand-picked at the foot of the Beskydy Mountains and dried in the sun.
- Contains CTEO® therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Process temperatures do not exceed 42°C, which is the most gentle processing method known to date.
- It is produced in small batches in our production plant in Ostrava.
- Cultivation, production, testing and inspection involve a high proportion of manual labour.
- Each Prawtein is produced with love and tender care by all involved.
Prawtein is still living
Gentle handling, 100% natural raw materials and low processing temperatures. This is the combination that keeps the Prawtein with maximum amount of vital enzymes = still alive.
Evidence of this vitality can be seen in the slight enzymatic changes in texture and aroma. This is despite the fact that the composition of the Prawteins is completely unchanged… Even in the wild, these changes are natural and desirable.
Every Prawtein is completely safe. It is helped by naturally occurring antioxidants, a high proportion of quality fats and essential substances with a self-preserving activity.
Without tempering and with patina on the surface
In order to comply with the RAW product principles, the so-called tempering is omitted during production. This usually takes place at temperatures of around 47 °C or more. The cocoa butter then naturally forms relatively stable, sharp-edged crystals and the partially released fat can rise to the surface of the product =patina.
Each Prawtein contains different ingredients that can colour the resulting patina in different shades. However, these are not at all detrimental.
- Beige shades – superfoods, such as maca peruviana, carob,…
- Green shades – herbs (Gynostemma pentaphyllum, stinging nettle,…) or seaweeds (Toothed wrack, Atlantic spirulina,…).
- And other colour shades that vary depending on the type of Prawtein.
A completely unique production of Prawteins
BEWIT® PRAWTEIN® products fulfil all RAW principles – with the most environmentally friendly technology of today, we regulate the temperature of the production process so that it does not exceed 42°C. This prevents the loss of valuable, heat-labile substances and naturally occurring enzymes = no unnecessary degradation of the final product.
We have designed the composition of the Prawteins themselves so that not a single pinch of stabilisers, artificial colourings, fillers and other synthetic substances are needed. We have based our development and production on the latest science, current scientific studies and procedures, as well as the experience of our ancestors. We also adhered to the principles of SPAGYRIA – perfect plant processing techniques that are not commonly practiced.
An essential part are also completely unique elements LIGHT ESSENCE and GOLD ESSENCE, which we use 24k gold in their production. However, the precise manufacturing processes are a BEWIT® trade secret.
One to three small (espresso) „spoonfuls“ 3 times a day. (1 espresso spoon 2 g). The neck of the bottle was chosen so that a spoon larger than an espresso spoon would not pass through it.
100 ml of Prawtein is equivalent to approximately 110 g, depending on the recipe this amount may vary slightly.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
- Store dry, protect from heat.
PRAWTEIN POLLEN MAX containes:
- ORGANIC RAW Theobroma Cacao / Cacao bean
- ORGANIC RAW OMEGA COMPLEX (Fucus Serratus / Toothed wrack, Fucus Vesiculosus / Bladder wrack, Ascophyllum Nodosum / Rockweed, Pelvetia Canaliculata / Channelled wrack, Laminaria Japonica / Sweet kelp, Himanthalia Elongata / Thongweed, Ulva Spiralis / Atlantik Spirulina, Saccharina Latissima / Sugar kelp, Alaria Esculenta / Winged kelp, Carrageenan / Carrageenan, Palmaria Palmata / Dillisk, ORGANIC Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / ORGANIC sunflower oil)
- ORGANIC Jaggery / Dried sugar cane juice
- RAW Bee pollen
- ORGANIC RAW Helianthus Annuus Seed / Sunflower Seed
- ORGANIC RAW Ceratonia Siliqua / Carob
- RAW Boswellia Serrata gum resin / Frankincense resin
- RAW Beta Vulgaris var. Vulgaris / Red beet
- ORGANIC RAW Vitis Vinifera / Sultana raisins
- ORGANIC RAW Cannabis Sativa Seed / Hemp Seed
- RAW Pinus Halepensis / Aleppo Pine
- ORGANIC RAW Curcuma Longa / Turmeric
- ORGANIC RAW Urtica Dioica / Stinging nettle
- RAW Withania Somnifera / Ashwagandha, (Winter cherry)
- ORGANIC RAW Taraxacum Officinale Bloom / Common dandelion
- ORGANIC Sambucus Nigra Fruit / European elderberry
- RAW Schizandra Chinensis / Schizandra
- RAW Panax ginseng / Asian (Korean) Ginseng
- Rhodiola rosea / Roseroot
- Uncaria Tomentosa / Cat's Claw
- BIO RAW GEMMA COMPLEX (Castanea Sativa Mill. Bud Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Prunus Avium Bud Extract, Prunus Cerasus L. Bud Extract, Juglans Regia L. Bud Extract / Walnut Bud Extract, Malus Domestica Bud Extract / Domestic Apple Bud Extract, Tilia Cordata Bud Extract / Heart Lime Bud Extract, BIO Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Oil, BIO Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil / Lavender Essential Oil)
- ORGANIC RAW Syzygium Aromaticum / Cloves
- Boswellia Serrata Essential Oil / Frankincense essential oil
- RAW Nigella Sativa Essential Oil / Black Cumin Essential Oil
- BIO RAW Citrus Sinensis Peel Essential Oil / Red Orange Essential Oil
- Grifola Frondosa / Maitake, (Hen of the woods)
- Auricularia Auricula-Judae / Judas's Ear
- ORGANIC Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil (ORGANIC GOLD ESSENCE)
- ORGANIC Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil (ORGANIC LIGHT ESSENCE)
 A. ABDELNOUR, Sameh, Mohamed ABD EL‐HACK, Mahmoud ALAGAWANY, Mayada R. FARAG a Shaaban S. ELNESR. Beneficial impacts of bee pollen in animal production, reproduction and health. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition. 2019, 103(2), 477–484.
 DENISOWA, Bozena a Marta DENISOW-PIETRZYK. Biological and therapeutic properties of bee pollen: a review. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. (96), 4303–4309.
 MARGAOAN, Rodica, Mirela STRANT, Alina VARADI, Erkan TOPAL a Banu YÜCEL. Bee Collected Pollen and Bee Bread: Bioactive Constituents and Health Benefits. Antioxidants. 2019, 8(568), 1–33.