BEWIT PRAWTEIN C60 PLUS, WITH FRANKINCENSE
%product% is no longer available. Discover the new generation of our BESTSELLING..
BEWIT Prawtein Carbon Elixir Plus s kadidlovým esenciálním olejem
100% pure and natural
All ingredients contained in the product are 100% pure and natural and non-synthetic.
24k Gold Essence
The product contains natural ingredients that are specially treated and subjected to harmonic energetic-frequency effects using 24k pure gold. This is a unique BEWIT technology that combines modern scientific approaches and technologies with traditional spagyric and other methods. The goal is to maximise the effectiveness of the product in which it is used.
Our ethical approach is based on respect for all living things = we have not, do not and will never in the future test our products on animals.
The CTEO® pictogram is an expression of the BEWIT standards and protocols by which we check the quality of our essential oils. These include procedures for sourcing, transporting, storing, packaging and shipping essences.
To ensure maximum results every time, we make our essential oils from plants that come from the best sources around the world. We select our ingredients with an emphasis on scientific knowledge, historical wisdom, the legacy of our ancestors and practical results.
The product contains cold extracts from the buds of plants such as chestnut, beech, cherry, walnut and others. You can find Gemma Complex in our holistic cosmetics<//span> and in Prawteins, where we always list the exact ingredients.
The product contains natural ingredients that are specially treated and subjected to harmonious energetic-frequency effects. It is a unique BEWIT technology, which combines modern scientific approaches and technologies with traditional spagyric and other methods. The goal is to maximise the effectiveness of the product in which it is used.
The “Merkaba” is a Hebrew term for expressing the so called “Sacred Geometry” of the energy body. We harmonised these products utilising a unique frequency information procedure. These include, for example, gemstone energy, pyramidal energy, harmonic musical frequencies, frequencies of selected tones and tuning forks, the power of prayer, and other harmonising practices.
During the production process we use a number of principles and methods which were first developed in ancient Egypt called “spagyria”. Its principles are in separating plants into their primordial elements – salt, sulphur and mercury. During these processes there is first separation, then purification, and in the third phase reconnection in a cleaner and stronger form.
This product is suitable for vegans. At no stage during development, testing or production of this item were animal or dairy products used.
With certified bio/organic ingredients
The product contains BIO certified ingredients.
|Organic, RAW fermented unroasted cocoa beans|
|Omega complex (BIO, RAW algae) - macerate|
|Dried cane juice (BIO Panela, Rapadura)|
|Gemma complex (BIO) - extract from tree buds|
|CTEO® Essential oils|
|Light a gold essence|
|Carbon complex - Active carbon, C60, Humic acid|
|ORGANIC Spirulina, ORGANIC Chlorella|
|ORGANIC Frankincense essential oil|
|ORGANIC RAW Natto|
|ORGANIC RAW Allepo pine - shikimic acid|
|ORGANIC Diamond essence|
PRAWTEIN C60 enriched with the most powerful elements that nature has offered us. Formulated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge.
Carbon of life
C60 – a natural carbon compound with an exceptional action that derives from the unique structures of the molecules it contains, fullerenes. [1, 2]
Potent shikimic acid
Shikimic acid – a potent, biologically active, substance of pine needles that has been gaining increasing interest in recent years in many areas of research, including biomedical applications. 
BIO activated charcoal – an all-natural substance with extraordinary absorption capacity, which binds all foreign substances and helps to remove them from the body. To ensure BIO quality, we also produce it ourselves, using our own technology that uses only water vapour and carbon dioxide.
The miracle of fermentation
Japanese natto beans – a traditional Japanese dish characterized by a high amount of naturally present active substances and vitamins produced by fermentation. 
Oil of Frankincense – a natural essential oil with an uplifting fragrance. Its versatile action is the result of a synergistic combination of hundreds of naturally occurring components. 
Phytonutrients of green superfoods
Spirulina, chlorella vulgaris – green superfoods literally packed with necessary minerals, vitamins, enzymes and other highly valuable phytonutrients. In addition, in the most natural, body-friendly form. 
Raw materials, BIO certified
The plant oils, extracts, superfoods, herbs and essential oils that make up the composition of prawtein C60, all BIO certified.
Cocoa beans – the irreplaceable basis of all lawteins
The basic ingredient of prawteins is 100% natural BIO RAW fermented unroasted cocoa beans. After drying in the sun, these cocoa beans are stripped of their skins and crushed into nibs. These are then ground together with the other ingredients into a uniform mass – the resulting prawtein – in the gentlest way yet.
The unroasted cocoa beans themselves are an important source not only of a wide range of vitamins, minerals and valuable phytonutrients, but also of quality cocoa butter, vegetable proteins and effective antioxidants. In addition, cocoa beans of this quality are the best natural source of large amounts of easily digestible magnesium and the necessary organic sulphur.
Seaweed and plant bud extracts
The BIO RAW OMEGA COMPLEX enriches the composition of pravtein with valuable, easily absorbed extracts from BIO certified seaweed. These are sourced from the west coast of Ireland, the cleanest waters of the North Atlantic. Extracts from the buds, which are part of the BIO RAW GEMMA COMPLEX, complement the product's composition with substances involved in the protection and construction of new plant systems.
Together with certified CTEO® essential oils, dried herbs, exceptional superfoods and natural sweeteners, our pravteins represent a completely unique product of the highest possible quality.
11 reasons to choose PRAWTEIN C60 PLUS, WITH FRANKINCENSE
- Ingredients supplemented with C60 carbon and specially with Frankincense essential oil, spirulina and chlorella.
- 100% will delight all vegetarians and vegans.
- It is exclusively made of natural ingredients of the highest quality.
- You will not find any synthetic dyes, fillers, stabilizers,…
- Most of the ingredients are BIO RAW certified quality and many also come from the wild.
- Herbs and buds are hand-picked at the foot of the Beskydy Mountains and sun-dried.
- Contains CTEO® therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Process temperatures do not exceed 42°C, which is the most gentle processing method to date.
- It is produced in small batches in our production plant in Ostrava.
- Cultivation, production, testing and inspection involve a high proportion of manual labour.
- Each prawtein is produced with love and tender care by all involved.
Prawtein is still alive
Gentle handling, 100% natural raw materials and low processing temperatures. This is the combination that keeps prawtein with maximum amount of vital enzymes = still alive.
Evidence of this liveliness can be seen in the slight enzymatic changes in texture and aroma. This is despite the fact that the composition of prawtein is completely unchanged… Even in the wild, these changes are natural and desirable.
**Every prawtein is completely safe. The naturally occurring antioxidants, the high proportion of quality fats and the essential substances with preservative activity help it to do so.
Without tempering and with a patina on the surface
In order to comply with the RAW product principles, the so-called tempering is omitted during production. This is usually carried out at temperatures of around 47 °C or more. The cocoa butter then naturally forms relatively stable, sharp-edged crystals and the partially released fat is allowed to rise to the surface of the product = patina.
Each prawtein contains different ingredients which can colour the patina formed in this way in different shades. However, these are not at all detrimental.
- Beige shades – superfoods such as maca peruviana, carob,…
- Green shades – herbs (five-leaf gynostemma, stinging nettle,…) or seaweeds (saw palmetto, Atlantic spirulina,…).
- And other colour shades that vary depending on the type of prawtein.
Completely unique prawtein production
BEWIT® PRAWTEIN® products fulfill all RAW principles – with the most gentle technology of today, we regulate the temperature of the production process so that it does not exceed 42°C. This prevents the loss of valuable, heat-labile substances and naturally occurring enzymes = no unnecessary degradation of the final product.
We have designed the composition of the prawteins themselves so that not a single pinch of stabilizers, dyes, fillers and other synthetic substances are needed. We have based our development and production on the latest science, current scientific studies and procedures, as well as the experience of our ancestors. We also adhered to the principles of SPAGYRIA – perfect plant processing techniques that are not commonly practiced.
The Inherent elements of LIGHT ESSENCE and GOLD ESSENCE are also completely unique, and we use 24k gold in their production. However, the precise manufacturing processes are a BEWIT® trade secret.
3 times a day 1–3 espresso spoons. The neck of the bottle has been chosen so that no larger than an espresso spoon will pass through it.
BEWIT® PRAWTEIN® C60 contains:
- BIO RAW Theobroma Cacao / Cocoa Beans
- BIO Saccharum Officinarum / Dried Cane Juice
- BIO RAW OMEGA COMPLEX (Fucus Serratus / Seaweed, Fucus Vesiculosus / Bubblegum, Ascophyllum Nodosum / Seaweed, Pelvetia Canaliculata / -Challuha, Laminaria Japonica / Kombu Seaweed, Himanthalia Elongata / Seaweed, Ulva Spiralis / Atlantic Spirulina, Saccharina Latissima / Sugar Snapper, Alaria Esculenta / Edible Snapper, Carrageenan / Carrageenan, Palmaria Palmata / Seaweed, BIO Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Oil)
- BIO Olea Europaea Fruit Oil / Olive Oil
- C60 Fullerene
- BIO Active Carbon
- BIO RAW Ceratonia Siliqua / Carob
- BIO RAW Urtica Dioica / Nettle
- BIO RAW Lepidium Meyenii / Peruvian Watercress (Maca)
- BIO Arthrospira Platensis / Spirulina
- BIO Chlorella Vulgaris / Chlorella
- BIO RAW Moringa Oleifera / Moringa oleifera
- BIO Aronia Melanocarpa / Dark fruit (Aronia, Black Cranberry)
- BIO RAW Cannabis Sativa Seed / Hemp Seed
- BIO RAW Cucurbita Pepo Seed / Pumpkin Seed
- BIO RAW Sesamum Indicum Seed / Sesame Seed
- BIO RAW Natto / Raw material produced by fermentation of soybeans
- BIO RAW Fucus Vesiculosus / Seaweed
- BIO RAW Fucus Vesiculosus / Bubblegum
- BIO RAW Pinus Halepensis / Halep pine needles
- BIO Boswellia Serrata Essential Oil / Frankincense essential oil
- BIO Pouteria lucuma / Lucuma
- BIO Sambucus Nigra / Elderberry
- BIO RAW GEMMA COMPLEX (Castanea Sativa Mill. Bud Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Prunus Avium Bud Extract, Prunus Cerasus L. Bud Extract, Juglans Regia L. Bud Extract / Walnut Bud Extract, Malus Domestica Bud Extract / Domestic Apple Bud Extract, Tilia Cordata Bud Extract / Heart Lime Bud Extract, BIO Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Oil, BIO Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil / Lavender Essential Oil)
- BIO RAW Syzygium Aromaticum / Clove
- BIO Apricot Seed Oil / Apricot Oil
- BIO RAW Nigella Sativa Seed Oil / Black Cumin Oil
- BIO RAW Euterpe Oleracea / Brazilian Euterpe (Acai berry)
- BIO RAW Cocos Nucifera Water / Coconut Water
- BIO RAW Citrus Sinensis Peel Essential Oil / Red Orange Essential Oil
- BIO Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil (BIO DIAMOND ESSENCE)
- BIO Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil (BIO GOLD ESSENCE)
- BIO Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil (BIO LIGHT ESSENCE)
Allergens: Soya beans, sesame seeds
 CHISTYAKOV, V. A., Yu. O. SMIRNOVA, E. V. PRAZDNOVA a A. V. SOLDATOV. Možné mechanismy antioxidačního působení fullerenu C60. BieMed Research International. 2013, (4), 1–4.
 SRDJENOVIC, Branislava, Vukosava MILIC-TORRES a Nevena GRUJIC. Antioxidační vlastnosti fullerenolu C60(OH)24 v ledvinách, varlatech a plicích potkanů léčených doxorubicinem. Toxikologické mechanismy a metody. 2010, 6(20), 298–305.
 BOCHKOVA, D. V., S. V. SYSOLYATINA, A. I. KALASHNIKOVA, I. A. SURMACHEVAA, A. A. LAMBEROVAB, A. S. BUYANOVAB a M. E. LAMBEROVAB. Hledání surovin pro izolaci kyseliny šikimové. Russian Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry. 2013, 39(7), 750–754.
 AKAGAWA, Mitsugu, Masahiko NAKANO a Kazuto IKEMOTO. Nejnovější pokroky ve studiích o zdravotních účincích pyrrochinolinového chinonu. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 2016, 80(1), 12–22.
 HUSSAIN, Hidayat, Ahmed AL-HARRASI, Ahmed AL-RAWAHI a Javid HUSSAIN. Chemistry and Biology of Essential Oils of Genus Boswellia [Chemie a biologie esenciálních olejů rodu Boswellia]. Komplementární a alternativní medicína založená na důkazech. 2014, (2), 1–10.
 LI, Yuchen, Carmen LAMMI a Giovanna BOSCHIN, 2019. Nejnovější pokroky v oblasti peptidů z mikrořas: Cardiovascular Health Benefits and Analysis (Kardiovaskulární zdravotní přínosy a analýza). Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 67(43), 11825–11838.
 Baati, T.; et al. The prolongation of the lifespan of rats by repeated oral administration of fullerene. Biomateriály. 2012, 33 (19), 4936–46.
 Gudkov, S. V.; et al. Unmodified hydrated С 60 fullerene molecules exhibit antioxidant properties, prevent damage to DNA and proteins induced by reactive oxygen species and protect mice against injuries caused by radiation-induced oxidative stress. Nanomedicine 2018, 15 (1), 37–46.
 Xiaoqing, C.; et al. The polyhydroxylated fullerene derivative C60(OH)24 protects mice from ionizing-radiation-induced immune and mitochondrial dysfunction. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. 2010, 243 (1), 27–34.
 Miller, G. G.; et al. HIV reproduction inhibition by amino acid and dipeptide derivatives of fullerene C60. Antibiot. 2004, 49 (12), 3–8.
 Shigeki, I.; et al. Improvement of acne vulgaris by topical fullerene application: unique impact on skin care (Zlepšení akné vulgaris lokální aplikací fullerenu: jedinečný dopad na péči o pleť). Nanomedicína. 2011, 7 (2), 238–241.
 Zhiguo, Z.; Lenk, R.; et al. Fullerene nanomaterials potentiate hair growth. Nanomedicína. 2009, 5 (2), 202–207.
 Prylutskyy ; et al. Fulleren C 60 jako slibný terapeutický prostředek pro korekci a prevenci únavy kosterního svalstva. Nanobiotechnologie. 2017, 15 (1), 517.