BEWIT® PRAWTEIN® BYDIA
Herbs and superfoods supporting good health of the pancreas, this is what makes BYDIA prawtein a guardian of good digestion and a versatile tonic.
|Organic, RAW fermented unroasted cocoa beans|
|Omega complex (BIO, RAW algae) - macerate|
|Dried cane juice (BIO Panela, Rapadura)|
|Gemma complex (BIO) - extract from tree buds|
|CTEO® Essential oils|
|Light a gold essence|
With PRAWTEIN BYDIA, sugar-free, to help with sugar issues
Guduchi, fenugreek, moringa, cinnamon and coriander. Useful herbs from all corners of the world that can do a lot in particular when they are in combination. They are the key components of BYDIA's prawtein. [1,2,3,4]
The content of natural sweeteners, compared to other types of prawtein,is minimal. Together with other herbs and superfoods, prawtein BYDIA is a great, all-natural support .
Cocoa beans – the irreplaceable basis in all of the Prawtein range.
The basic ingredient of Prawtein is 100% natural BIO RAW fermented unroasted cocoa beans. After drying in the sun, these cocoa beans are stripped of their skins and crushed into nibs. These are then ground with the other ingredients into a uniform mass – the resulting Prawtein – in the gentlest way possible.
Unroasted cocoa beans themselves are an important source of not only a wide range of vitamins, minerals and valuable phytonutrients, but also quality cocoa butter, plant proteins and effective antioxidants. In addition, cocoa beans of this quality are the best natural source of large amounts of easily digestible magnesium and the necessary organic sulphur.
Seaweed and plant bud extracts
ORGANIC RAW OMEGA COMPLEX enriches the composition of the product with valuable, easily absorbed extracts from ORGANIC certified seaweed. These are sourced from the west coast of Ireland, the cleanest waters of the North Atlantic. Extracts from the buds, which are part of the ORGANIC RAW GEMMA COMPLEX, complement the product's composition with substances involved in the protection and construction of new plant systems.
Together with certified CTEO® essential oils, dried herbs, exceptional superfoods and natural sweeteners, our Prawteins represent a completely unique product of the highest possible quality.
11 reasons to choose PRAWTEIN BYDIA
- The formula is supplemented with a blend of exquisite herbs.
- The product will 100% delight all vegetarians and vegans.
- It is made exclusively from natural ingredients of the highest quality.
- It does not contain any synthetic colouring, fillers, stabilisers,…
- Most of the ingredients are ORGANIC RAW certified quality and many also come from the wild.
- The herbs and buds are hand-picked at the foot of the Beskydy Mountains and dried in the sun.
- Contains CTEO® therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Process temperatures do not exceed 42°C, which is the most gentle processing method known to date.
- It is produced in small batches in our production plant in Ostrava.
- Cultivation, production, testing and inspection involve a high proportion of manual labour.
- Each Prawtein is produced with love and tender care by all involved.
Prawtein is still living
Gentle handling, 100% natural raw materials and low processing temperatures. This is the combination that keeps the Prawtein with maximum amount of vital enzymes = still alive.
Evidence of this vitality can be seen in the slight enzymatic changes in texture and aroma. This is despite the fact that the composition of the Prawteins is completely unchanged… Even in the wild, these changes are natural and desirable.
Every Prawtein is completely safe. It is helped by naturally occurring antioxidants, a high proportion of quality fats and essential substances with a self-preserving activity.
Without tempering and with patina on the surface
In order to comply with the RAW product principles, the so-called tempering is omitted during production. This usually takes place at temperatures of around 47 °C or more. The cocoa butter then naturally forms relatively stable, sharp-edged crystals and the partially released fat can rise to the surface of the product = patina.
Each Prawtein contains different ingredients that can colour the resulting patina in different shades**. However, these are not at all detrimental.
- Beige shades – superfoods, such as maca peruviana, carob,…
- Green shades – herbs (Gynostemma pentaphyllum, stinging nettle,…) or seaweeds (saw palmetto, Atlantic spirulina,…).
- And other colour shades that vary depending on the type of Prawtein.
A completely unique production of Prawteins
BEWIT® PRAWTEIN® products fulfil all RAW principles – with the most environmentally friendly technology of today, we regulate the temperature of the production process so that it does not exceed 42°C. This prevents the loss of valuable, heat-labile substances and naturally occurring enzymes = no unnecessary degradation of the final product.
We have designed the composition of the Prawteins themselves so that not a single pinch of stabilisers, artificial colourings, fillers and other synthetic substances are needed. We have based our development and production on the latest science, current scientific studies and procedures, as well as the experience of our ancestors. We also adhered to the principles of SPAGYRIA – perfect plant processing techniques that are not commonly practiced.
An essential part are also completely unique elements LIGHT ESSENCE and GOLD ESSENCE, which we use 24k gold in their production. However, the precise manufacturing processes are a BEWIT® trade secret.
One to two small (espresso) „spoonfuls“ 3 times a day. The neck of the bottle was chosen so that a spoon larger than an espresso spoon would not pass through it.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
- Store dry, protect from heat.
PRAWTEIN BYDIA contains:
- ORGANIC RAW Theobroma Cacao / Cacao bean
- ORGANIC RAW OMEGA COMPLEX (Fucus Serratus / Toothed wrack, Fucus Vesiculosus / Bladder wrack, Ascophyllum Nodosum / Rockweed, Pelvetia Canaliculata / Channelled wrack, Laminaria Japonica / Sweet kelp, Himanthalia Elongata / Thongweed, Ulva Spiralis / Atlantik Spirulina, Saccharina Latissima / Sugar kelp, Alaria Esculenta / Winged kelp, Carrageenan / Carrageenan, Palmaria Palmata / Dillisk, ORGANIC Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / ORGANIC sunflower oil)
- ORGANIC RAW Ceratonia Siliqua / Carob
- ORGANIC RAW Helianthus Annuus Seed / Sunflower Seed
- ORGANIC RAW Vitis Vinifera / Sultana raisins
- RAW Boswellia Serrata gum resin / Indian frankincense resin
- RAW Tinospora Cordifolia / Guduchi (Amrita)
- RAW Trigonella Foenum-Graecum / Fenugreek seed
- ORGANIC RAW Coriandrum Sativum Seed / Coriander Seed
- ORGANIC RAW Cinnamomum Verum / Cinnamon
- ORGANIC RAW Urtica Dioica / Stinging Nettle
- RAW Panax ginseng / Ginseng
- RAW Pinus Halepensis / Aleppo Pine
- ORGANIC RAW Curcuma Longa / Turmeric
- ORGANIC RAW Laurus Nobilis L. / Bay laurel
- ORGANIC RAW Moringa Oleifera / Moringa oleifera
- RAW Polygonum multiflorum (Fo-Ti)
- ORGANIC RAW Taraxacum Officinale Bloom / Common dandelion flower
- Maiz morado (Zea mays) / Purple corn
- ORGANIC RAW Juniperus Communis Fruit / Juniper berries
- RAW Withania Somnifera / Winter cherry ( Ashwagandha)
- RAW Gynostemma Pentaphyllum / Jiaogulan
- ORGANIC Sambucus Nigra Fruit / Elderberry Fruit
- Ganoderma lucidum / Reishi
- RAW Schizandra Chinensis / Schiyandra, (Magnolia-vine)
- RAW Dioscorea villosa / Wild yam
- Rhodiola rosea / Roseroot
- RAW Bacopa monnieri / Brahmi
- Uncaria Tomentosa / Cat's Claw
- ORGANIC RAW Piper Nigrum / Black Pepper
- ORGANIC RAW Elettaria Cardamomum L. / Cardamom
- ORGANIC Vaccinium Myrtillus / European Blueberry (Wild Blueberry)
- ORGANIC RAW GEMMA COMPLEX (Castanea Sativa Mill. Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from Sweet chestnut, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from European beach, Prunus Avium Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from Sweet cherry, Prunus Cerasus L. Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from Sour cherry pupene, Juglans Regia L. Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from English walnut, Malus Domestica Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from Apple, Tilia Cordata Bud Extract / Bud Extrakt from Littleleaf linden, ORGANIC Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower seed oil, ORGANIC Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil / English lavender essential oil)
- ORGANIC RAW Syzygium Aromaticum / Cloves
- RAW Cannabis Sativa Seed / Hemp seed
- RAW Nigella Sativa Essential Oil / Black Cumin Essential Oil
- ORGANIC RAW Citrus Sinensis Peel Essential Oil / Red Orange Essential Oil
- Grifola Frondosa / Maitake, (Hen of the woods)
- Auricularia Auricula-Judae / Judas's Ear
- ORGANICLavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil (ORGANIC GOLD ESSENCE)
- ORGANIC Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil (ORGANIC LIGHT ESSENCE)
 PATEL, Mayurkumar B. a Shrihari MISHRA. Hypoglycemic activity of alkaloidal fraction of Tinospora cordifolia. Phytomedicine. 2011, (18), 1045–1052.
 RAO, R. Ramakrishna, Kalpana PLATEL a K. SRINIVASAN. In vitro influence of spices and spice-active principles on digestive enzymes of rat pancreas and small intestine. Food / Nahrung. 2003, 47(6), 408–412.
 GUPTA, Rajnish, Manas MATHUR, Vijay K. BAJAJ, Pawan KATARIYA, Sunita YADAV a Raka RAKA. Evaluation of antidiabetic and antioxidant activity of Moringa oleifera in experimental diabetes. Journal of Diabetes. 2012, (4), 164–171.
 GEBEREMESKEL, Genet Alem, Yared Godefa DEBEBE a Nigisty Abraha NGUSE. Antidiabetic Effect of Fenugreek Seed Powder Solution (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) on Hyperlipidemia in Diabetic Patients. Clinical Study. 2019, 1–8.
European Parliament regulations do not allow us to make unapproved health claims on products. This is not even possible where these health claims are confirmed by scientific studies. It is also not possible to make health claims here in the context of personal experience and references. We therefore refer you to other sources for more detailed information.
Technology and production process
All ingredients contained in the product are 100% pure and natural and non-synthetic.
The product contains natural ingredients that are specially treated and subjected to harmonic energetic-frequency effects using 24k pure gold. This is a unique BEWIT technology that combines modern scientific approaches and technologies with traditional spagyric and other methods. The goal is to maximise the effectiveness of the product in which it is used.
Our ethical approach is based on respect for all living things = we have not, do not and will never in the future test our products on animals.
The CTEO® pictogram is an expression of the BEWIT standards and protocols by which we check the quality of our essential oils. These include procedures for sourcing, transporting, storing, packaging and shipping essences.
To ensure maximum results every time, we make our essential oils from plants that come from the best sources around the world. We select our ingredients with an emphasis on scientific knowledge, historical wisdom, the legacy of our ancestors and practical results.
The product contains cold extracts from the buds of plants such as chestnut, beech, cherry, walnut and others. You can find Gemma Complex in our holistic cosmetics<//span> and in Prawteins, where we always list the exact ingredients.
The product contains natural ingredients that are specially treated and subjected to harmonious energetic-frequency effects. It is a unique BEWIT technology, which combines modern scientific approaches and technologies with traditional spagyric and other methods. The goal is to maximise the effectiveness of the product in which it is used.
The “Merkaba” is a Hebrew term for expressing the so called “Sacred Geometry” of the energy body. We harmonised these products utilising a unique frequency information procedure. These include, for example, gemstone energy, pyramidal energy, harmonic musical frequencies, frequencies of selected tones and tuning forks, the power of prayer, and other harmonising practices.
The product has been developed and produced in an atmosphere of love, harmony and with intent of giving benefit to all who use it.
During the production process we use a number of principles and methods which were first developed in ancient Egypt called “spagyria”. Its principles are in separating plants into their primordial elements – salt, sulphur and mercury. During these processes there is first separation, then purification, and in the third phase reconnection in a cleaner and stronger form.
This product is suitable for vegans. At no stage during development, testing or production of this item were animal or dairy products used.
The product contains BIO certified ingredients.