BEWIT Liquid anchor
Mai Wei Di Huang Wan – 186
This patented TCM blend from the Yin Nutrition category can help you get rid of excess hotness and balance more easily while building a good foundation.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Nourishing the heart
- Cleaning hotness
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- Special caution is necessary in case of digestive disorders, in diarrhea from spleen insufficiency.
Shu di huang (Rehmannia glutinosa preparata
radix – Rehmannia glutinosa, ed. root)
Shan zhu yu (Cornus officinalis fructus – Dogwood, fruit)
Shan yao (Dioscorea batatas tuber – Yam Chinese, tuber)
Mai men dong ** (Ophiopogon japonicus tuber – Japanese Sedoulek, tuber) //
Mu dan pi (Paeonia moutan cortex radicis// – Peony, root bark)
Fu ling (Poria cocos sclerotium )
**From xie (Alisma orientale rhizoma – Oriental frogweed, rhizome)
**Wu wei zi ** (//Schisandra chinensis // fructus – Chinese Schizandra, fetus)
Country of origin