BEWIT Pill of the Five Sons of the Sanctuary
Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan – 139
This patented TCM blend from the Retention Essence and Fluid category can support your strength and vitality in all aspects, including potency. It is suitable for both men and women.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
The uniqueness of our TCM blends lies in their 100% vegan composition.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Overall toning with anti-ageing action
- Nourishing essences Jing and Yin, and Yang Ming menu
- Stimulating strength and vitality on all levels
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
Tu si zi (Cuscuta chinensis seed – Cuscuta
Gou qi zi (Lycium chinense fructus – Chinese cowberry, fruit)
Fu pen zi (Rubus idaeus fructus – Blackberry raspberry, fruit)
Che qian zi (Plantago asiatica semen – Asian plantain, seed)
**Wu wei zi ** (//Schisandra chinensis // fructus – Chinese Schizandra, fetus)
Country of origin