BEWIT Peace between the General and the Cook
BEWIT Lightness of Being
Xiao Yao Wan – 061
This patented TCM blend from the Harmonization category can calm you down as well as energize you, fine tuning you overall.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Qi replenishment
- Mentally challenging work and in stimulating the mind
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
Gan jiang (Zingiber officinale rhizoma – Ginger,
Chai hu (Bupleurum chinense radix – Chinese Prostrate, root)
Dang gui (Angelica sinensis radix )
Bai shao (Paeonia lactiflora radix – Peony, root)
Bai zhu (Atractylodes macrocephala rhizoma – Atraktylis large-leaved, rhizome)
Fu ling (Poria cocos sclerotium )
Gan cao (Glycyrrhiza uralensis radix root)
Bo he (Mentha haplocalyx herba – Mentha haplocalyx herba, marigold) –
Country of origin