185 - BEWIT Firefighter
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan – 185
This patented TCM blend from the category of Yin nutrition can act as a rejuvenating elixir, which will also expel hotness from the body.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Regulating hot flashes and sweating
- Anti-ageing action
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- This mixture can also be used preventively and for a long time.
- Caution is necessary in case of digestive problems (diarrhea from cold).
Shu di huang (Rehmannia glutinosa preparata
radix – Rehmannia glutinosa, ed. root)
Shan zhu yu (Cornus officinalis fructus – Dogwood, fruit)
Shan yao (Dioscorea batatas tuber – Yam Chinese, tuber)
Mu dan pi (Paeonia moutan cortex radicis – Peony, root bark)
Fu ling (Poria cocos sclerotium )
From xie (Alisma orientale rhizoma – Oriental frogweed, rhizome)
Zhi mu (Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizoma – Anemarha asphodeloides, rhizome)
Huang bai (Phellodendron amurense cortex – Amur cork tree, bark)
Country of origin