Selected reviews by the BEWIT team
„Při pocitu únavy používám spolu s Epsomskou solí a Olivovým olejem do koupele. Poležet si v horké vaně s touto směsí mi pomáhá i při nástupu takového toho "něco na mě leze". “
Have you heard about the unique effects of Epsom salt?
It is exceptionally beneficial due to its high magnesium and sulphur content.
Compared to conventional salt, it has a distinct bitter taste.
The minerals contained are very easily absorbed through the skin. Therefore, it is an essential part of relaxing baths.
Relax and regenerate your tired body in a hot bath.
Prepare a body scrub tailored to your needs.
An indispensable part of many cleansing rituals.
- Rich source ofmagnesium, sulphur and valuable mineralsBold text
- Soothes and relaxes strained muscles
- Beneficial effect on the skin
- Promotes natural cleansing of the body
Cleansing treatment: mix 2–3 tea spoons (10–15 g) of Epsom salt in 250 ml of water and then drink the salt solution. Caution, internal use has a laxative effect that occurs within 30 minutes to 6 hours.
Bath: stir a cup of Epsom salt (approx. 200 g) thoroughly in a bathtub filled with water.
Peeling: mix two table spoons of Epsom salt thoroughly with a teaspoon of your favorite vegetable oil.
- Consult your physician for internal use
- Do not use in case of diarrheal diseases
- Not suitable for children, pregnant and lactating women
- Store in a dry and sealed container
Magnesium sulfate heptahydrate (MgSO4 · 7H2O)
Country of origin Čína