BEWIT Free flow
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan – 062
This patented TCM blend from the Harmonisation category can help you cool the plaguing heat and bring back the dynamism to your life.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Qi replenishment
- Purification of hotness
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- The mixture should not be used unless symptoms of bitterness are present.
Mu dan pi (Paeonia moutan cortex radicis –
Peony, root bark)
Zhi zi (Gardenia jasminoides fructus – Gardenia jasmine, fruit)
Chai hu (Bupleurum chinense radix – Chinese Prostrate, root)
Dang gui (Angelica sinensis radix )
Bai shao (Paeonia lactiflora radix – Peony, root)
Bai zhu (Atractylodes macrocephala rhizoma – Atraktylis large-leaved, rhizome)
Fu ling (Poria cocos sclerotium )
Gan cao (Glycyrrhiza uralensis radix root)
Bo he (Mentha haplocalyx herba – Mentha haplocalyx herba, marigold)
Country of origin