BEWIT Plum Blossom
Luo Bu Ma Jiang Ya Wan – 115
This patented TCM blend from the Wind Dispersion category can help to naturally soothe the manifestations of an overly violent temperament.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Wind suppression
- Suppression of Yang
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- This mixture should be used with great caution and heed the symptoms of water retention problems, especially in combination with antihypertensive drugs.
Luo bu ma (Apocynum venetum folium – Sword thistle,
Xia ku cao (Prunella vulgaris spica herba) St. John's wort, petals with inflorescence)
Gou teng (Uncaria rhynchophylla ramulus – Cowslip, twig)
From xie (Alisma orientale rhizoma – Oriental frogweed, rhizome)
Zhen zhu mu (Margaritifera margaritifera testa – River pearlfish)
Niu xi (Achyranthes bidentata radix – Achyrant two-toothed, root)
Shan zha (Crataegus pinnatifida fructus- Feathered hawthorn, fruit)
Ju hua (Chrysanthemum morifolium flos – Goldenrod, flower)
Country of origin