078 - BEWIT Slim fit
BEWIT Slim Fit
- Jiang Zhi Jian Fei Wan – 078
This patented TCM blend from the Digestion category can support the condition and feeling of lightness of the body by getting rid of excess lumps.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Movement and toning of Qi
- Humid heat purification
- Reducing and eliminating food stagnation
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- Avoid eating cold, raw and fatty foods.
- This mixture is not suitable for colds and fever.
Yi yi ren (Coix lacryma-jobi semen –
Job's Tears, seed)
Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceus radix root)
Sheng shou wu (Polygonum multiflorum tuber – Knotweed multiflora, tuber)
Feng wei cao (Pteris multifida herba )
Dan shen (Salvia miltiorrhiza radix – Red-flowered sage, root)
Shan zha (Crataegus pinnatifida fructus – Feathered hawthorn, fruit)
Jue ming zi (Cinnamomum cassia semen )
Bai zhi (Angelica dahurica radix – Dahurian angelica, root)
Yu jin (Curcuma longa radix – Long turmeric, root)
From xie (Alisma orientale rhizoma – Oriental frogweed, rhizome)
Yin chen (Artemisia scoparia herba )
Yu mi xu (Zea mays stigma – Corn sativa with stigmas)
Hu zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum rhizoma )
Da Huang (Rheum palmatum radix – Rhubarb, root)
Zhi shi (Citrus aurantium immaturus fructus – Bitter orange tree, unripe fruit)
Country of origin