BEWIT Flushing the pips
Ban Xia Xie Xin Wan – 083
This patented TCM blend from the Qi Circulation category can help you restore comfort to your body even after a dietary mistake.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Releasing blockage from mixing heat and cold in the medium radiator
- Prevention of counter-movement Qi
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- The mixture is not intended for tension and pain from other causes (e.g. stagnation of food or mucus), nor for nausea and vomiting from Yin stomach insufficiency.
Zhi ban xia (Pinellia ternata preparata
rhizoma – Triple Pinelia, modified rhizome)
Ren shen (Panax ginseng radix – Ginseng, root)
Huang qin (Scutellaria baicalensis radix)
Gan cao (Glycyrrhiza uralensis radix root)
Gan jiang (Zingiber officinale rhizoma – Ginger, rhizome)
Da zao (Ziziphus jujuba fructus – Chinese Jujube, fruit)
Huang lian (Coptis chinensis rhizoma – Chinese Koptis, rhizome).
Country of origin