BEWIT Strength in motion
BEWIT Power & Energy
Zhuang Yao Jian Shen Wan – 196
This patented TCM blend from the Strengthening** category can support your vitality and greater enjoyment of **movement.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Dissipation of pathogenic winds
- Moisture removal
- Strengthening the Qi of the kidneys and urinary tract
- Nourishment of bones, joints and muscles
- Nourishing the blood
- Addressing lumbago, low backpain, weakness in the knees
- Rheumatism, frequent urination and nocturnal emissions
- Prevention of incontinence (along with pelvic floor exercises)
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Fatigue and general weakness
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
Hei lao hu gen (Kadsura coccinea radix – Kadsura,
Ji xue teng (Spatholobus suberectus caulis – Quiver lobed, stem)
Niu da li (Millettia speciosa benth – Millettia, root)
Jin ying zi (Rosa laevigata fructus – Smooth rose, fruit)
Sang ji sheng (Taxillus chinensis herba – Ocimum chinensis, marigold)
Qian jin ba (Flemingia philippinensis radix – Flemingia philippines, root)
Tu si zi (Cuscuta chinensis seed – Cuscuta chinensis, seed)
Nu zhen zi (Ligustrum lucidum fructus – Privet Shiny, fruit)
Country of origin