BEWIT Comfort in the car
Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan – 101
This TCM patented blend from the Moisture Exclusion category can make your travel moments a little easier.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Circulation Adjustment Qi
- Harmonisation of the middle hearth
- Release of thesurface layer
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- The mixture should not be used in case of wind and heat or fire from insufficiency.
Guang huo xiang (Pogostemon cablin herba –
Chen pi (Citrus reticulata pericarpium – Tangerine, fruit bark)
Zhi ban xia (Pinellia ternata preparata rhizoma – Triple Pinelia, modified rhizome)
Hou po (Magnolia officinalis cortex – Chicory, bark)
Gan cao (Glycyrrhiza uralensis radix root)
Bai zhu (Atractylodes macrocephala rhizoma – Atraktylis large-leaved, rhizome)
Jie geng (Platycodon grandiflorus radix – Platycodon grandiflorus, root)
Zi su ye Perilla frutescens folium – Perilla frutescens, leaf)
Bai zhi (Angelica dahurica radix – Dahurian angelica, root)
Fu ling (Poria cocos sclerotium )
Da fu pi (Areca catechu pericarpium – Areca palm, pericarp)
Da zao (Ziziphus jujuba fructus – Chinese Jujube, fruit)
Gan jiang (Zingiber officinale rhizoma – Ginger, rhizome)
Country of origin