BEWIT The pill of two immortals
Er Xian Wan – 068
This patented TCM blend from the Harmonisation category may support slowing the natural processes of aging. It is suitable for both women and men.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Cleansing the empty fire from the deficiency (hotness from the deficiency of Yin)
- Regulating the path of Chong and Ren
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
Xian mao (Curculigo orchioides rhizoma –
Xian ling pi (Epimedium brevicornum herba – Cinnamon, short-pink, navel)
Dang gui (Angelica sinensis radix )
Ba ji tian (Morinda officinalis radix – Morinda officinalis, root)
Huang bai (Phellodendron amurense cortex – Amur cork tree, bark)
Zhi mu (Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizoma – Anemarha asphodeloides, rhizome)
Country of origin