BEWIT A pretty face
BEWIT Dx Balance
Qing Ti Pai Du Wan – 60
This patented TCM blend from the Harmonization category can help bring back the, sparkle to your face, support detoxification and restore vitality.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Qi Strengthening
- Detoxification of the body
- Shortness of breath when walking, even at short distances
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
Jue ming zi (Cinnamomum cassia semen- Cinnamon
Shan zha (Crataegus pinnatifida fructus – Feathered hawthorn, fruit)
Yin chen (Artemisia scoparia herba- Wormwood, marigold)
From xie (Alisma orientale rhizoma – Oriental frogweed, rhizome)
Sheng shou wu (Polygonum multiflorum tuber – Knotweed multiflora, tuber)
E zhu (Curcuma zedoaria rhizoma- Turmeric citron, rhizome)
Chai hu (Bupleurum chinense radix – Chinese milfoil, root)
**Da Huang (Rheum palmatum radix – Rhubarb, root)
**Zhi zi (Gardenia jasminoides fructus – Gardenia jasmine, fruit)
Country of origin