181 - BEWIT Source of Yin
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan – 181
This patented TCM blend from the Yin Nutrition category is ideal for those who want to maintain a good foundation and a youthful spark.
Take as directed by a certified TCM therapist.
Traditionally, this blend has been popular as a possible support for:
- Nourishing the Yin
- Reducing hotness
- Anti-ageing bodies
However, modern medicine has yet to scientifically prove this effectiveness.
The uniqueness of this TCM blend lies in its 100% vegan composition.
Packaging and dosing
Take 8 balls 3 times a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before
meals or an hour after meals.
The package contains 200 balls, so it will last you for about 8 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a dry place and protect from heat.
- The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, it is not intended for pregnant and lactating women, nor children under 3 years of age.
- Always consult a certified TCM therapist before use.
- It is not suitable for long-term use.
- Caution is necessary in case of digestive disorders, diarrhea from spleen insufficiency with a thick white coating of the tongue.
Shu di huang (Rehmannia glutinosa preparata
radix – Rehmannia glutinosa, ed. root)
Shan yao (Dioscorea batatas tuber – Yam Chinese, tuber)
Shan zhu yu (Cornus officinalis fructus – Dogwood, fruit)
From xie (Alisma orientale rhizoma – Oriental frogweed, rhizome)
Fu ling (Poria cocos sclerotium )
Mu dan pi (Paeonia moutan cortex radicis – Peony, root bark)
Country of origin